Lakestone is an Award Winning Range from Supergres Tiles of Italy and its now available in a 2cm Thick Outdoor Porcelain Version. Perfect for transforming your outdoor living spaces.
THE ADVANTAGES OF RAISED INSTALLATION
• Possibility to house irrigation pipes and/or cables.
• concealed plants and drainages systems but easy to inspect at all times.
• Easy access for maintenance and replacements of water-proofing sheaths.
• Easy drainage of water (the joints between adjacent slabs are not grouted).
• Better acoustic insulation and protection from the heat of the sun. • Easy cleaning also using hydro-pressure cleaners.
• Installation onto supports with no need for adhesives with reduced costs and times.
• Opportunity for continuous effect floors, completely planar.
• Opportunity to adjust levels using the various available supports with fixed or adjustable height.
• Avoiding the problems associated with subsidence of constructions or detachment of tiles as the slabs are not glued.
• Lower load on terraces.
• The material can be removed, replaced and reused elsewhere at any time..
THE ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLATION ONTO GRAVEL/SAND/GRASS
• Quick and easy installation that does not require the intervention of specialised technicians.
• Easy drainage of water
• The material can be removed and replaced at any time without requiring masonry works.
• Avoiding the problems associated with subsidence.
• Avoiding the detachment of tiles.
• Reduced costs and times of installation.
ADVANTAGES OF TRADITIONAL ADHESIVE INSTALLATION
• creation of carriageable surfaces using large size slabs.
• Resistant to high traffic stress.
• Stain resistant.
• Easy to clean also using hydro-cleaners.